Thursday, December 05, 2013

WIP - High Elves Spearmen

Well silly season is upon us and everyone is gearing up to party or working overtime (that would be me :( ) as such hobby time is quite slim on the ground at the moment however I have managed to find a bit of time to make a start on some spearmen for the high elves army that I am building at the moment. So it is time for yet another Work In Progress picture

At this stage they have only been undercoated white and very roughly painted with a base steel colour (Citadel Base Paint - Leadbelcher) as much of these miniatures is scale mail or helm this seemed the most sane base to work from.


 
And to finish this WIP Post off a couple of pictures with these guys to a basic gaming standard (it is my intention to base the whole army in one mass sitting before anyone says the bases are untouched).
While these chaps are not finished I would not feel totally silly using these at this stage although they would not match the standard of my completed Swordmasters, Frost Phoenix, or Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment