Thursday, December 19, 2013

Showcase - High Elves Frost Pheonix



Todays showcase is yet another of the many, many, many high elves that will populate this blog (after all that is the army I am currently building very slowly).

Due to the size of this model and my somewhat limited photographic skills these do not follow my normal 'showcase' photo format but features a somewhat more 'in game' feel.


 I airbrushed most of this miniature to allow me to get the colour blend more easily, I then rather heavily drybrushed the miniature to pick out all those lovely raised feather details.


 Any regular reader of this blog (not that there any) will notice something a little odd as I stated a few weeks ago I intended to base the entire army in one sitting but that this mini is already based. This is due to the nature of this creature its base is different due to its aura of cold meaning I could play with it separately. My method for decent snow effects on bases will form part of a tutorial later.



No comments:

Post a Comment